- Biotech degrees / certificates
- Agricultural/Biofuels Process Technology
- Applied Biotechnology Certificate
- Bioinformatics Certificate
- Biofuels Technician
- Biomanufacturing Associates Degree
- Biomanufacturing Certificate
- Bioprocess Laboratory Technology
- Biotechnician / Bioscience certificate
- Biotechnology Associates degree
- Clinical Research Professional
- Environmental Laboratory Technologist
- Genomics Technology Certificate
- Medical Devices Certificate
- Post Baccalaureate Certificate
- Post-Baccalaureate Intensive Certificate
- Quality Control
- Regulatory Affairs Associates degree
- Regulatory Affairs Certificate
- Regulatory Compliance Technologist
- Stem Cell Certificate
- Event Materials
- Photo Gallery
1. Diversity and Access in the Bridge Program:
- Ethnicity: African American students make up 20% of the students who enroll in the Bridge; 19% Hispanic; 20% Asian; 10% Filipino; 18% Caucasian. 42% of students are ESL.
- Educational level: At least 29% of Bridge students have tested as upper pre-collegiate level and 23% as basic skilled (as low as 8th-9th grade math and English levels on T.A.B.E. test). 39% have not taken a placement test when they start the Bridge.
- 80% of Bridge students are low-income (self-report)
- Age and gender: 80% of Bridge students are 25 to 55 years old, with an even distribution among age groups within this range; 53% are male.
2. Retention and Completion in the Bridge Program:
- 72% of students who start the Bridge pass all 3 Bridge classes, with another 9% of students who complete the program, even if they do not pass.
3. Successful Bridge students…
- Continuation: Bridge students take twice as many units and stay in the Biotech programs longer than other students (attrition is 25% vs. 40% for other students in Biotech programs)
- Diversity: Twice as many African American Bridge students pass Gateway* courses as non-Bridge African American students.
- Success: Pass rates in Gateway courses are doubled for Hispanic and Filipino Bridge students
- Completion: Double the completion rates of other Biotech students for Biotech certificates.
*Gateway refers to the pre-required science courses (Introductory Chemistry and Biolgy) for Biotech students.