- Biotech degrees / certificates
- Agricultural/Biofuels Process Technology
- Applied Biotechnology Certificate
- Bioinformatics Certificate
- Biofuels Technician
- Biomanufacturing Associates Degree
- Biomanufacturing Certificate
- Bioprocess Laboratory Technology
- Biotechnician / Bioscience certificate
- Biotechnology Associates degree
- Clinical Research Professional
- Environmental Laboratory Technologist
- Genomics Technology Certificate
- Medical Devices Certificate
- Post Baccalaureate Certificate
- Post-Baccalaureate Intensive Certificate
- Quality Control
- Regulatory Affairs Associates degree
- Regulatory Affairs Certificate
- Regulatory Compliance Technologist
- Stem Cell Certificate
- Event Materials
- Photo Gallery
Are You Interested in Writing a TUES Proposal and You Are From a Community College?
An NSF Funded Workshop Project for Two Year College Faculty
*** All new for 2011-2012 **
The Transforming Undergraduate Education in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics program (formerly known as CCLI) of the National Science Foundation (NSF) provides grant support for projects designed to strengthen undergraduate STEM teaching and learning. The TUESTYC Project is designed to assist targeted two year college faculty prepare and submit competitive grant proposals to the TUES program.
The overall goal of the workshop project is to increase the number and quality of proposals submitted to the TUES program from faculty at two year colleges.
Workshop Dates and Location
Participants in the project will attend a 2.5 day workshop in in Reno, NV from July 19-22, 2011.
In addition to the workshop, follow-up mentoring will be provided to assist participants develop and complete a proposal for submission to the to TUES program in May 2012.
The project will provide all participants with travel expenses, lodging, meals, and stipend support up to $750
Google TUESTYC Project for more information!