- Biotech degrees / certificates
- Agricultural/Biofuels Process Technology
- Applied Biotechnology Certificate
- Bioinformatics Certificate
- Biofuels Technician
- Biomanufacturing Associates Degree
- Biomanufacturing Certificate
- Bioprocess Laboratory Technology
- Biotechnician / Bioscience certificate
- Biotechnology Associates degree
- Clinical Research Professional
- Environmental Laboratory Technologist
- Genomics Technology Certificate
- Medical Devices Certificate
- Post Baccalaureate Certificate
- Post-Baccalaureate Intensive Certificate
- Quality Control
- Regulatory Affairs Associates degree
- Regulatory Affairs Certificate
- Regulatory Compliance Technologist
- Stem Cell Certificate
- Event Materials
- Photo Gallery
Great opportunity and two full-time jobs at Finger Lakes Community College
The first is a Project Director:http://flcc.interviewexchange.
The second is a full-time technician: http://flcc.interviewexchange.
If you're not familiar with CCURI, this is the Community College Undergraduate Research Initiative recently funded by National Science Foundation. Several Bio-Link programs are involved in CCURI in addition to Finger Lakes CC. These are Tompkins-Cortland Community College, Delaware Technical and Community College, and Jamestown Community College.
There have been several articles on the initiative in the press:
There's even an been article in Science!
This is a great opportunity to join an exciting project.