- Biotech degrees / certificates
- Agricultural/Biofuels Process Technology
- Applied Biotechnology Certificate
- Bioinformatics Certificate
- Biofuels Technician
- Biomanufacturing Associates Degree
- Biomanufacturing Certificate
- Bioprocess Laboratory Technology
- Biotechnician / Bioscience certificate
- Biotechnology Associates degree
- Clinical Research Professional
- Environmental Laboratory Technologist
- Genomics Technology Certificate
- Medical Devices Certificate
- Post Baccalaureate Certificate
- Post-Baccalaureate Intensive Certificate
- Quality Control
- Regulatory Affairs Associates degree
- Regulatory Affairs Certificate
- Regulatory Compliance Technologist
- Stem Cell Certificate
- Event Materials
- Photo Gallery
New Biotech Student Blogger!
Jennifer Newsted, a biotechnology student at Portland Community College, has joined us as a new student blogger. She will writing about her experiences as a biotech student and the things she's learning at PCC.
She's learned that biotechnology is such a great field and that PCC has a great program.
Drop on by and check out her first post and feel free to give her some words of encouragement.
And, if you know other students or biotech graduates who would like to write about their experiences, let us know. Have them contact sandy at bio-link.org we're interested in sharing their stories.