- Biotech degrees / certificates
- Agricultural/Biofuels Process Technology
- Applied Biotechnology Certificate
- Bioinformatics Certificate
- Biofuels Technician
- Biomanufacturing Associates Degree
- Biomanufacturing Certificate
- Bioprocess Laboratory Technology
- Biotechnician / Bioscience certificate
- Biotechnology Associates degree
- Clinical Research Professional
- Environmental Laboratory Technologist
- Genomics Technology Certificate
- Medical Devices Certificate
- Post Baccalaureate Certificate
- Post-Baccalaureate Intensive Certificate
- Quality Control
- Regulatory Affairs Associates degree
- Regulatory Affairs Certificate
- Regulatory Compliance Technologist
- Stem Cell Certificate
- Event Materials
- Photo Gallery
Instructor Institute in Genomics at NIH!
August 6 - 10, 2012 --- Professional Development for Instructors in Genomics at the National Institutes of Health in Bethesda, MD!
On behalf of the National Human Genome Research Institute (NHGRI) at the National Institutes of Health, I would like to bring to your attention a one week course sponsored by the NHGRI. The “Current Topics in Genomic Research Short Course “ is an intensive course designed to update faculty on genome science as well as the continuing effort to find the genetic basis of various diseases and disorders. The course also presents current topics on the ethical, legal, and social implications of genomics.
This course is designed to update instructors who train students from groups underrepresented in health related sciences and from institutions that predominantly train students with disabilities and from disadvantaged backgrounds.
The 2012 Short Course will be held August 6 through 10 on the National Institutes of Health main campus in Bethesda, Maryland. If you or your colleagues would like to participate in this course, please visit http://www.genome.gov/10000217
Thank you for your consideration. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at email@example.com.