- Biotech degrees / certificates
- Agricultural/Biofuels Process Technology
- Applied Biotechnology Certificate
- Bioinformatics Certificate
- Biofuels Technician
- Biomanufacturing Associates Degree
- Biomanufacturing Certificate
- Bioprocess Laboratory Technology
- Biotechnician / Bioscience certificate
- Biotechnology Associates degree
- Clinical Research Professional
- Environmental Laboratory Technologist
- Genomics Technology Certificate
- Medical Devices Certificate
- Post Baccalaureate Certificate
- Post-Baccalaureate Intensive Certificate
- Quality Control
- Regulatory Affairs Associates degree
- Regulatory Affairs Certificate
- Regulatory Compliance Technologist
- Stem Cell Certificate
- Event Materials
- Photo Gallery
cDNA Library Coordinator
Cedar Creek, TX
Stratagene is a biotechnology company that produces innovative products for life science research. Stratagene develops and manufactures a wide-range of biotechnology reagents and systems that are recognized as high-quality, time-saving products. Stratagene's product line has recently been expanded to meet the needs of researchers in fields such as neurobiology cell biology and genetic toxicology,. Stratagene was founded in 1984 and currently employs more than 300 people. BioCrest is the exclusive manufacturer for Stratagene and was established in Cedar Creek, Texas in 1999.
What does this job involve?
Job Description and Responsibilities:
"As the cDNA library coordinator I am the only Stratagene/BioCrest contact person with the customers. I answer all the technical and logistical questions that the customers have about cDNA library construction. I also contact customers with updates and problems with their libraries as well as providing all the documentation. For each new product, I am responsible for analyzing the data, double checking the calculations, adding the excitions and checking the RNA gels. Although I don't work in a lab anymore, I love helping customers and learning about new products."
Commonly Used Skills and Techniques:
Rewards and Challenges
What do you find most rewarding about this job?:
"The best part is being able to help the customers. I love it when they thank me for solving their problems."