- Biotech degrees / certificates
- Agricultural/Biofuels Process Technology
- Applied Biotechnology Certificate
- Bioinformatics Certificate
- Biofuels Technician
- Biomanufacturing Associates Degree
- Biomanufacturing Certificate
- Bioprocess Laboratory Technology
- Biotechnician / Bioscience certificate
- Biotechnology Associates degree
- Clinical Research Professional
- Environmental Laboratory Technologist
- Genomics Technology Certificate
- Medical Devices Certificate
- Post Baccalaureate Certificate
- Post-Baccalaureate Intensive Certificate
- Quality Control
- Regulatory Affairs Associates degree
- Regulatory Affairs Certificate
- Regulatory Compliance Technologist
- Stem Cell Certificate
- Event Materials
- Photo Gallery
Courses in a box
What is a Course-in-a-Box?
Each Bio-Link Course-in-a-Box™ is a collection of most of the resources that an instructor would need to adapt and introduce a new course. These collections are compiled and contributed by instructors in Bio-Link programs.
These resources can include:
- a course description
- student outcomes
- a detailed schedule
- reading assignments or references to a textbook or articles
- laboratory exercises
- references to a lab manual
- lecture materials
- classroom activities
- homework assignments
- exams and quizzes
We hope you will find these materials useful and we encourage you to use them and send us feedback to help guide improvements.
We also hope you will be inspired to share your own course!
Please note: If you came from the Curriculum Clearinghouse, you will need to request a Course-in-a-box account to access these materials.