- Biotech degrees / certificates
- Agricultural/Biofuels Process Technology
- Applied Biotechnology Certificate
- Bioinformatics Certificate
- Biofuels Technician
- Biomanufacturing Associates Degree
- Biomanufacturing Certificate
- Bioprocess Laboratory Technology
- Biotechnician / Bioscience certificate
- Biotechnology Associates degree
- Clinical Research Professional
- Environmental Laboratory Technologist
- Genomics Technology Certificate
- Medical Devices Certificate
- Post Baccalaureate Certificate
- Post-Baccalaureate Intensive Certificate
- Quality Control
- Regulatory Affairs Associates degree
- Regulatory Affairs Certificate
- Regulatory Compliance Technologist
- Stem Cell Certificate
- Event Materials
- Photo Gallery
Get Started with Facebook
Why join Bio-Link on Facebook?
To share links, photos, and videos; for discussions, and to email those who can't get Bio-Link's Yahoo listserv emails.
How to get connected to Bio-Link on Facebook:
Example of the Bio-Link member panel.
After you join, you will be listed as a member of Bio-Link. (This panel cycles through member photos each time the page is refreshed.)
To see all the members, click the See All link.
To return to Bio-Link on Facebook at a later date:
To post a new message on Bio-Link:
To reply to message on Bio-Link's Wall:
Locate the post you want to reply to.
Click on the Comment link.
Type your response in the text box that appears.
Click the Comment button.
Another way to respond to a posting is to click on the "Like" link. When you do this, your name will be listed as one (or more) members who liked the posting. When you do this, any future response to the posting will be mailed to you, which helps you stay connected to the conversation. If you would rather not be emailed when someone posts a response, you can change this setting:
Time-saving tips and other recommendations