- Biotech degrees / certificates
- Agricultural/Biofuels Process Technology
- Applied Biotechnology Certificate
- Bioinformatics Certificate
- Biofuels Technician
- Biomanufacturing Associates Degree
- Biomanufacturing Certificate
- Bioprocess Laboratory Technology
- Biotechnician / Bioscience certificate
- Biotechnology Associates degree
- Clinical Research Professional
- Environmental Laboratory Technologist
- Genomics Technology Certificate
- Medical Devices Certificate
- Post Baccalaureate Certificate
- Post-Baccalaureate Intensive Certificate
- Quality Control
- Regulatory Affairs Associates degree
- Regulatory Affairs Certificate
- Regulatory Compliance Technologist
- Stem Cell Certificate
- Event Materials
- Photo Gallery
Get Started with Bio-Link's Listserv
|What is a listserv?
A listserv is an electronic mailing list application used to deliver group emails directly to an email inbox. When you subscribe, you can read messages sent to the list as well as post messages to the group. Many companies host listservs, such as Yahoo and Google.
Why join Bio-Link's Listserv?
To communicate via email for sending and receiving announcements, posting questions, etc.
Where is Bio-Link's listserv located?
Bio-Link uses Yahoo Groups to manage the listserv.
How do I subscribe to Bio-Link's listserv?
To subscribe to Bio-Link's listserv, click on this link. After you send your request, a confirmation email will be sent so you know you have successfully subscribed.
How do I post a message to Bio-Link's listserv?
You can use any email application to post a message to the Bio-Link listserv. Be sure you are sending from the email address you used to subscribe to the list. Address the email to: email@example.com
You can also login to Yahoo Groups to send a message.
How can I manage my subscription?
To make changes to your Bio-Link listserv subscription, login to Yahoo Groups. Click on Edit Membership. Examples of changes you can make on this page are: the email address you want to use for the listserv, and your delivery option (e.g., individual email, daily digest, etc.).
How do I unsubscribe from the listserv?
If a new email window does not automatically open when you click on UNSUBSCRIBE, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. For security purposes, you will receive an email asking you to confirm your choice.