- Biotech degrees / certificates
- Event Materials
- Photo Gallery
Connect With Bio-Link Through Social Media
This guide provides the basics on how to connect with Bio-Link using each of the following tools. Begin by selecting one of the "get started" links. A hands-on workshop will be offered in June, 2010 at the Bio-Link Summer Fellows Forum in Berkeley. Find out more about the workshop.
This link http://bit.ly/socialmediaprez2010 takes you to the PPT used in the workshop.
Why use social media tools?
- Stay connected with Bio-Link colleagues
- Stay up-to-date in your field of interests
- Share resources
- Promote your events
- Discover new connections (people and resources)
Why use ...
- Biolink's listserv: To communicate via email for sending and receiving announcements, posting questions, etc.
- LinkedIn: For professional networking and resumé posting. Great for job searches, finding where classmates are working, and staying in touch.
- Facebook: To share links, photos, and videos; for discussions, and to email those who can't get Bio-Link's Yahoo listserv emails.
- Twitter: To share links and short anecdotes from conferences and talks.
- RSS feeds: As a fast and easy way to read Bio-Link’s blog posts.
The Direct links below go directly to Bio-Link's page. The How-to Guides help you get started.
|Direct links||How-to Guides|
|Listserv||Get started with Bio-Link's Listserv|
|Get started with LinkedIn|
|Get started with Facebook|
|Get started with Twitter|
|RSS feeds||Get started with RSS feeds|
Developed with funding from NSF Award #0903317