- Biotech degrees / certificates
- Event Materials
- Photo Gallery
Date:Monday, July 15, 2013 - 8:30am - Thursday, July 18, 2013 - 8:30am
Learn about trends and techniques in biomanufacturing at BIOMAN 2013.
This four day workshop will have keynote talks from representatives of Merck, Sanofi Pasteur US, and GlaxoSmithKline and sessions on obtaining funding, education, quality control, ELISAs, drug discovery, cloning and producing Taq polymerase, extracting oil from microalgae, cellulosic biofuels, working with stem cells, quality assurance, microbiology.
A visit to either Merck, GlaxoSmithKline, or Janssen is included.
- Agenda at a glance
- Detailed agenda with session descriptions
- Registration Rates and Details
- Additional Information
Workshop leaders are from the following Bio-Link programs:
- Alamance Community College
- Austin Community College
- Bergen Community College
- Bucks County Community College
- Finger Lakes Community College
- Ivy Tech Community College - Bloomington
- Montgomery County Community College
- Mount Wachusett Community College