- Biotech degrees / certificates
- Event Materials
- Photo Gallery
HI-TEC 2013 Conference
Date:Sunday, July 21, 2013 - 11:00am - Wednesday, July 24, 2013 - 11:00am
HI-TEC is a national conference on advanced technological education where secondary and postsecondary educators, counselors, industry professionals, trade organizations, and technicians can update their knowledge and skills.
Charged with Educating America’s Technical Workforce, the event focuses on the preparation needed by the existing and future workforce for companies in the high-tech sectors that drive our nation’s economy.
HI-TEC will uniquely explore the convergence of scientific disciplines and technologies including:
- Advanced Manufacturing Technologies
- Agricultural, Energy, and Environmental Technologies
- Biotechnology and Chemical Processes
- Engineering Technologies
- Information Communications, Geospatial, and Security Technologies
- Learning, Evaluation, and Research
- Micro- and Nanotechnologies
Attendees have the option to choose from approximately 15 preconference workshops and industry site tours during the first 2 days, followed by the 2-day main conference featuring keynote speakers and 60 breakout sessions. There will also be an awards luncheon and Technology Showcase with an exhibitor reception, door prizes, and more!
For more information, see www.highimpact-tec.org