Bio-Link Online News December 2015
- Apply to attend the Make a Recruitment Video Workshop
- AAAS Community College Day, Feb. 11, 2016
- NASA Community College Student Opportunities
- 2016 NIH Community College Summer Enrichment Program
- Community College Day at BIO 2016
- Summer Fellows Forum 2016
Image credit: Science Creative Quarterly
Issue date: December 2015
Bio-Link Connection October 2015
- Bio-Link's 17th Annual Summer Fellows Forum
- Second Stem Cell & Regenerative Medicine Education Summit Empowers Instructors
- New ATE Regional Center Funded at Austin Community College
- CCSF & MATC Collaborate on New Stem Cell Technologies ATE Project Grant
- Bio-Link and Pellet Productions Collaborate to Produce Interactive Movie: "Quality in Biomanufacturing"
- HI-TEC 2015 Highlights
- Bachelors of Biomanufacturing at Two California Community Colleges
Issue date: October 2015
Bio-Link Online News September 2015
- Time to apply for DOE internships
- Community College Day at the NIH
- Tips for Success in an Informational Interview
- New Biotech-Careers Photo Diary
- Get help on a grant proposal from Mentor-Connect
- Coming Events
Issue date: September 2015
Bio-Link Connection May 2015
- Where the Heck is Worthington Minnesota?
- Bio-Links’s Director Elaine Johnson Named AAAS Fellow
- From the Director: Celebrating 17 years of National Science Foundation Funding
- New $4.9 million biotech lab at Austin Community College expands student internship opportunities
- Report on Regional Conference and Poster Session Co-Hosted by the Community College Undergraduate Research Initiative and Bio-Link
Issue date: May 2015
Bio-Link Connection October 2014
- Bio-Link’s 16th Annual Summer Fellows Forum
- From the Director—Its been an active and productive summer!
- Biotech Updates from Minneapolis Community and Technical College (MCTC)
- HI-TEC 2014 Hi-lights
- Bio-Link works together with Nano-Link
- Fellows Forum Highlights
- Stems Cells and Regenerative Medicine are powerful motivators for students
- GeneConnection at Skyline College in San Mateo, CA
Issue date: October 2014
Bio-Link Online News September 2014
- Biotech degrees change lives
- Harlem BioSpace
- New items at Biotech-careers.org!
- How much do biotechnicians make?
- Your DNA in a vending machine?
- Job opening: Curriculum and Training Specialist
- Mentors to help with grant writing
- Upcoming events
Issue date: September 2014
Bio-Link Connection May 2014
- 2013 ATS Principal Investigators Conference ATE@20: Sustaining Success and Advancing Innovation
- Has the “Time” Arrived for 2-year Bioinformatics Technicians?
- From the Director: Encircling the Community for the Future
- Update on Bioscience Skill Standards Alignment
- Spotlight on Biotech and Biology Programs across the Nation: Learn about the Biotech Programs involved in High School Teacher development and student education.
Issue date: May 2014
Bio-Link Online News April 2014
- MentorLinks: Request for Mentor Applications
- Still time to register for the Bio-Link grant writing webinar
- Info about registering for Summer Fellows!
- FSCJ Biotech Program Graduate Assists with Cancer Research at Mayo Clinic
- St. Louis Public Radio: Community College Innovation Builds Skilled Biotech Workforce
- Internships for faculty and students - Apply now!!
- Two year colleges are a force to be reckoned with!
- Protecting yourself from the Zombie Apocalypse
Issue date: April 2014