Presenter: Alexandra Gorgevska, PhD, Palm Beach State College
Palm Beach State College has 2 degree programs in Biotechnology and two college credit certificates as well!
Two degree programs in Biotechnology
– Associate in Science (AS) degree
– Dual Associate in Arts (AA)/(AS) degree option • Designed for pre-med and other students planning to transfer to a four-year university
Two College Credit Certificates in Biotechnology
– 19-credit CCC
• Students with a life science bachelor's degree
– 30-credit CCC
• Students looking to stand out from the competition and add just a few Biotech courses to their AA degree plan.
• The 30 Credit Biotech CCC (6160) is eligible for Title IV Financial Aid