The Johns Hopkins University is preparing the leaders of today.
As a world leader in biological research and in the global biotechnology industry, our graduate programs and certificates are designed for working professionals - delivering the rigorous and practical curricula they need to advance their careers and academic ambitions. The programs are rooted in the multidisciplinary skills of basic research, drug discovery technologies, bioinformatics, regulatory affairs, and product commercialization that the industry demands. The program offers master's degrees, graduate fellowships, and certificates.
Graduate Degree Programs
* Master of Science in Biotechnology
* Master of Science in Bioinformatics
* Master of Science in Bioscience Regulatory Affairs
* Master's in Biotechnology Enterprise and Entrepreneurship
* Master of Science in Biotechnology/Master of Business Administration joint degree
* National Cancer Institute Molecular Targets and Drug Discovery Fellowship
* United States Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases Biodefense Fellowship
* Noblis, Inc. Bioinformat